Information for Applicants
Open Positions - Please use the Medical Physics Match System
Emory University's Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences has two medical physics training tracks,
- Residency in diagnostic medical physics. 24 month program.
- Training in nuclear medical physics. 12 month program.
Our imaging residency program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Programs (CAMPEP).
Requirements and Application Process
Qualified applicants for residency in diagnostic medical physics shall have completed a graduate program according to the following,
1. MS or PhD from a CAMPEP accredited graduate program
2. Completion of a CAMPEP accredited certificate program
Qualified applicants for training in nuclear medical physics may have experience according to the following,
1. Completed a CAMPEP residency in diagnostic medical physics
2. Have ABR (or similar) certification in diagnostic or therapeutic medical physics
Jonathon A. Nye, Ph.D.
Medical Physics Imaging Residency Program Director
Emory University School of Medicine
1841 Clifton Road, NE, Room 205
Atlanta, GA 30329
(404) 778-4227 (Voice)
(404) 712-5689 (Fax)