Estelle "Shelli" R. Bank, MD
Assistant Clinical Professor
Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
1405 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: (404) 785 6532
Dr. Bank joined the faculty at Emory University in 1988 and has worked in the area of pediatric radiology since that time. She holds a particular interest in pediatric cardiac imaging in which she received subspecialty training and in which she has focused her research, teaching and service. She is based at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and provides pediatric imaging services at Hughes Spalding and Town Center, as well as urgent care centers served by CHOA, at Emory-based centers such as Emory Midtown and Johns Creek, and at Grady Memorial Hospital.
- M.D., Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
- Residency, Pediatrics including Pediatric Cardiology Fellowship, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA and Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Detroit, MI
- Residency, Radiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Fellowship, Pediatric Radiology, University of Michigan, C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital including additional Pediatric Cardiac Imaging at Boston Children’s Hospital
Dr. Bank is Board certified in Diagnostic Radiology with Certificate of Added Qualification and Maintenance of Certification in Pediatric Radiology. She is a member of the Society for Pediatric Radiology and Radiological Society of North America.
- View publications on PubMed