Eugene A. Berkowitz, MD, PhD
Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences
1365 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: (404) 712-1568
Dr. Berkowitz is a clinical radiologist, spending 80% of his time at Emory Healthcare and Grady Memorial Hospital. The remainder of his time is devoted to teaching medical students, radiology and pulmonary residents/fellows, physician assistant/nurse practitioner students and pharmacy students/residents. He is Co-Director of the Elective Radiology Course, Associate Director of the Medi-25 Radiology Course and Cardiothoracic Fellowship Director.
- M.D. Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- Ph.D. West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
- B.A. Washington and Jefferson College, Washington, PA
- American Board of Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, 2006
Dr. Berkowitz is site radiologist for the renewal of the NIH funded COPDGene2 research study as well as COPDGene1. He has been the site radiologist for other numerous publicly and privately funded research studies involving idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and pulmonary embolism.
- View publications on PubMed