Eric Friedberg, MD
Community Radiology Specialists
Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences
6325 Hospital Parkway
Johns Creek, GA 30097
Phone: (678) 474-7190
Dr. Friedberg was an attending physician at Columbia University’s Presbyterian Hospital and subsequently was a partner in a private practice radiology group prior to joining Emory’s faculty. He has been continuously active in the ACR at the state and national level since his residency. Notable community service interests include serving as a trustee for both the Mountainside Health Foundation and the Mountainside Hospital Foundation Board, and most recently joining the Board of Directors for Cool Girls.
- M.D., Hahnemann University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- American Board of Radiology
- Internship: Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Chester, PA
- Residency: Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, NY, NY
- Fellowships: Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, NY, NY
Primary clinical interests are in musculoskeletal, neuro, and body MRI.