Anna Holbrook, MD
Division of Breast Imaging, Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences
Emory University School of Medicine
1365C Clifton Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: (404) 778-4446
Dr. Holbrook is a board-certified radiologist specializing in breast imaging. She interprets mammograms, ultrasound and MRI examinations, and performs ultrasound-, stereotactic-, and MRI-guided breast biopsies and localizations.
- Fellowship, Breast Imaging- Duke University, Durham, NC
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology- Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, FL
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology- University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Internship- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System, Spartanburg, SC
- MD- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN
- BS- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
Dr. Holbrook is interested in quality improvement and patient satisfaction. She serves as Co-Chair of the Service Excellence Committee and is a graduate of the Emory Healthcare Quality Academy. She is involved in teaching at both the local and national level. She helped to create a new radiology-pathology correlation conference for Emory residents, and serves as an instructor in the workshop “US-guided Interventional Breast Procedures” at the annual Radiological Society of North America meeting. She is the co-author of a chapter in a soon-to-be-published textbook, Breast Cancer Screening and Diagnosis (ed. Mahesh K. Shetty). Her research projects are related to breast pain, lobular neoplasia and tomosynthesis.
- View publications on PubMed