Jean Mathew Kunjummen, DO
1365-C Clifton Rd, NE
Atlanta, GA 30322
Dr. Kunjummen is the Director of the Breast imaging Center at Emory University Midtown Hospital (EUHM). She is a member of EUHM Cancer Committee and the EUHM National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) Steering Committee. Her interest is in breast imaging diagnosis and intervention, including MR biopsies.
- D.O- at University of Medicine and Dentistry, New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine, NJ-2002
- Internship at Crozer Keystone Health Systems, PA, 2002-2003
- Diagnostic radiology residency at Albany Medical Center, NY, 2003-2007
- Breast imaging fellowship at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX, 2007-2008
Dr Kunjummen was board certified in diagnostic radiology in 2007. She joined Emory Healthcare as an Assistant Professor in March of 2011. Dr. Kunjummen was an Assistant Professor at the University of Texas Houston Medical School/Memorial Hermann Breast Center prior to joining the Emory Breast Imaging Team. She also gained work experience as a faculty member at the Ochsner Clinic Health System in New Orleans. Dr. Kunjummen is also a member of the Radiological Society of North America, Society of Breast Imaging, American College of Radiology, and American Roentgen Ray Society.
- View publications on PubMed