Kelley W. Marshall, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor
1405 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: (404) 785-6532
Dr. Marshall is a pediatric radiologist who has practiced in Atlanta since 2000 and joined the Emory faculty in 2011. She has received numerous honors and awards throughout her career, including induction into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. She was the recipient of the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Golden Apple Excellence in Education Award and was selected by the Society of Skeletal Radiology for recognition of her research describing osteochondral injuries unique to the pediatric elbow.
- B.S.- Integrated Life Sciences, Kent State University, Kent, OH
- MD.-Northeastern Ohio Medical University, Rootstown, OH
- Internship-Riverside Regional Medical Center, Newport News, VA
- Residency- Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine, Norfolk, VA
- Fellowship-Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
While enjoying all aspects of pediatric radiology, Dr. Marshall's subspecialty and teaching interests focus on pediatric musculoskeletal imaging, particularly the advanced imaging of conditions unique to the adolescent population. She has implemented advanced cartilage imaging protocols, currently available in Atlanta only at Children's Healthcare at Egleston, that are being used for both adolescent and adult patients in preoperative planning of hip sparing surgeries.
- View publications on PubMed