Louis Gerard Martin, MD
Radiology and Imaging Sciences
Emory University School of Medicine
1364 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30322
In recognition of his contributions to patient care, laboratory, and clinical research, Dr. Martin has been elected to Fellowships in the American College of Radiology, the Council of Cardiovascular Radiology of the American Heart Association, and the Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. He was awarded the Society of Interventional Radiology Gold Medal in 2012, an honor that is bestowed for excellence and lifetime achievement to those who have rendered exceptional service to their field.
- Neuroradiology Fellowship, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency, Emory University, Atlanta, GA
- Internal Medical Residency, Marquette Medical School, Milwaukee, WI
- Doctor of Medicine, Ohio State Medical College, Columbus, Ohio
- Bachelor of Science, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
Dr. Martin’s clinical practice and research have been in the field of interventional radiology with special emphasis on: myointimal hyperplasia; arterial interventions, especially renal artery angioplasty; portal hypertension; maintenance of renal dialysis graft function; and aortic and arterial endografts. He is board certified in diagnostic radiology and vascular and interventional radiology. He has published over 80 manuscripts and 13 book chapters. Dr. Martin is an Associate Editor of the Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology.
- View publications on PubMed