Mark E. Mullins, MD, PhD
Vice Chair for Education
Radiology Medical Student Education
1364 Clifton Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: (404) 712-4686
Dr. Mullins is a notable expert neuroradiologist and is very committed to excellence in education, with over 25 years of teaching experience in various contexts. He has held several positions of leadership in local, regional and national groups, presented frequently at meetings, been an innovator in education and has published frequently as a resident, fellow and attending radiologist.
- BA, Chemistry, Harvard College, 1986-1990
- AM, Chemistry, Harvard University, 1990-1991
- MD, HST Program, Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1991-1997 (MD/PhD Program)
- PhD, Chemistry, Harvard University, 1991-1997 (MD/PhD Program)
- Intern, Internal Medicine, Mount Auburn Hospital, 1997-1998
- Diagnostic Radiology Resident, Massachusetts General Hospital, 1998-2002
- Neuroradiology Fellow, Massachusetts General Hospital, 2002-2003
Dr. Mullins’ primary clinical practice and research interests include stroke and brain tumor imaging. His PhD work centered on structure-function correlation with spectroscopy, a form of molecular imaging.
- View publications on PubMed