Stephen F. Simoneaux, MD
Radiology and Imaging Sciences and Pediatrics
Medical Director, Radiology
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and Hughes Spalding
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
1405 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: (404) 785-6532
Dr. Simoneaux is Chief of Pediatric Radiology at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and Hughes Spalding. He is also Division Director for Pediatric Radiology at Emory University. He has been on staff for over 20 years. He is certified by the American Board of Radiology in both Diagnostic and Pediatric Radiology.
- B.S. College of William and Mary
- M.D. University of Miami School of Medicine
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency – Univ. of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Pediatric Radiology Fellowship – Emory University School of Medicine
Dr. Simoneaux is a general pediatric radiologist involved in the interpretation of all aspects of pediatric imaging including plain radiography, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine, and PET.
- View publications on PubMed