Raghuveer K. Halkar, MD
Radiology and Imaging Science
Nuclear Medicine, Grady Memorial Hospital
1364 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: (404) 712-4843
Dr. Halkar is a board certified Nuclear Medicine physician. He received the Marshall Brucer Award from the Southeastern Chapter of SNMMI in 2012 for his contributions to Nuclear Medicine. He serves on the Board of Directors of the Intersocietal Accreditation Committee (IAC). He also serves as a grant reviewer for DOD and NIH study sections.
- M.B.B.S. Government Medical College Bellary- Karnataka –India- 1976
- M.D. All India Institute of Medical Sciences-1980
- Residency in Nuclear Medicine- Emory University Hospital 1989-1991
- PET fellowship Creighton University 1991- 1992
Dr. Halkar’s main area of clinical expertise is thyroid cancer and neuroendocrine tumor management. His area of research interest is imaging and therapy with radio labeled folate.
- View publications on PubMed