Daniel J. Lee, MD
PET/CT Fellowship Program
Nuclear Medicine and Nuclear Radiology Programs
1364 Clifton Rd., NE
Atlanta, GA 30322
Dr. Lee has 9 years of experience as a nuclear medicine physician. Dr. Lee’s practice is based at Emory University Hospital-Clifton Campus and includes all aspects of general, cardiac, and therapeutic nuclear medicine. He is active in the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) and serves on the Nuclear Oncology Board of Directors and as the current President of the Southeastern Chapter. He is also active in education locally at Emory and also serves at a national level on the Academic Council Board of Directors of the SNMMI and as the Chair of the Nuclear Medicine Program Directors.
- M.D., Albany Medical College, Albany, New York, 2001
- M.A.R., Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, 1994
- A.B., Columbia University, New York, New York, 1991
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine, Initial Certification-2004; Recertification, 2012
- Residency in Nuclear Medicine, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York, 2002-2004
- Internship in Internal Medicine, Berkshire Medical Center, Pittsfield, Massachusetts, 2001-2002
Dr. Lee’s clinical and research interests include nuclear oncology, including oncologic imaging and therapies with unsealed sources.