Sadhna Nandwana, MD
Abdominal Division, Emory University Midtown Hospital
1364 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: (404) 712-1868
Dr. Nandwana is currently the Director of Abdominal Imaging at Emory University Hospital Midtown, and serves on the Radiology Safety Committee at Emory University Hospital. She has received awards in medical student teaching, as well as the American Medical Women’s Association Award for Academic Achievement, which she received during her medical training. Her current research interests include quality improvement projects and quality assurance initiatives, with a current focus on appropriate utilization of MR imaging and management of contrast reactions.
- Bachelors of Arts: Boston University, College of Arts and Sciences
- Doctor of Medicine: Rush Medical College, Rush University
- Transitional Year Internship Residency: West Suburban Medical Center, Resurrection Health Care
- Radiology Residency: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard University
- Abdominal Imaging and Interventions Fellowship: Emory University
Dr. Nandwana is an abdominal imaging and interventions radiologist whose clinical interests include GI and GU pathology with a focus on MRI imaging of the rectum and liver/pancreaticobiliary disease. She performs CT and ultrasound guided procedures including biopsies, fine needle aspirations and drainages.
- View publications on PubMed