Michael Osipow, MD
Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences
1364 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: (404) 778-3800
Michael Osipow, MD, specializes in imaging and image-guided interventions in the abdomen and pelvis. Dr. Osipow is board certified in radiology and is a member of the American College of Radiology and the Society of Abdominal Radiology.
Following completion of training at Emory, Dr. Osipow was in private practice for 2 years, working in both teleradiology and a traditional private practice setting. He joined the Emory faculty as Assistant Professor of Radiology in 2009.
- B.A., Biology, Indiana University , Bloomington, IN. 1993-1997
- MD, University of Texas School of Medicine, Houston, TX. 1997-2001
- Residency, Radiology: Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta GA. 2001-2006
- Fellowship, Abdominal Imaging: Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta GA. 2006-2007
- Abdominal and pelvic imaging and image-guided interventions