Gail Peters, MD
Fellowship and Residency Director
Interventional Radiology and Image Guided Medicine
1364 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: Patient Care- 404-778-4747, Education- 404-778-2626, Administrative-404-712-7118
Dr. Peters is an experienced interventionalist, practicing the full spectrum of interventional radiology. Her areas of special interest include women’s interventions for fibroids and pelvic congestion and laser ablation for varicose veins. Dr. Peters speaks both locally and regionally on these topics. She is the Fellowship Program Director for Interventional Radiology, and runs the IR grand rounds lecture series.
- Bachelor’s Degree University of Arizona 1984
- M.D. University of Arizona 1988
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology Fellowship: Los Angeles County-University of Southern California Medical Center, 1994
- Pediatric Radiology Fellowship: Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, 1995
Dr. Peters is board certified in diagnostic radiology and holds subspecialty board certification with a certificate of added qualification in vascular and interventional radiology. Both are through the American Board of Radiology. She is fellowship trained in pediatric radiology.
- View publications on PubMed